Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale for Web Purchases.
In these Terms and Conditions of Sale "Company" shall refer to Ware UK
1. All orders are accepted subject to our terms & conditions of sale, but the Company reserves the right to refuse an order.
2. Goods will be invoiced at the price ruling at the time of despatch. All goods are offered subject to availability.
3. The Company reserves the right to substitute products of a comparable quality and nature to those ordered in order to fulfil an order.
4. Any recommendation or suggestion relating to the use of the goods supplied by the Company, either in technical literature or in response to a specific enquiry, is given in good faith, but it is for the Buyer to satisfy himself as to the suitability of the goods for his own particular purpose and to the extent that it is lawful so to do the Company hereby expressly excludes itself from liability for breaches of conditions and warranties implied by the law relating to the fitness of the goods for any purpose.
5. Complaints about shortages or damage to goods must be made in writing to our office address or by email to CustomerService@wareuk.com within three days of receipt of goods. Claims for non-delivery must be made within ten days of date of notification of despatch. No claims can be entertained unless these conditions are fulfilled.
6. All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.
7. The tax point shall be the date of our invoice.
8. Payment terms for agreed credit accounts shall be strictly net monthly.
9. Property of the Goods - Retention of Title Clause: Until payment is made in full to the Company for the Goods:- (a) The Goods shall remain the property of the Company, but the risk therein and all liability to third parties in respect thereof shall pass to the Buyer on delivery. (b) the Buyer may sell the Goods in the normal course of its business but in a fiduciary capacity as bailee of the Goods on condition that the Buyer, for so long as he has not fully discharged his debt to the Company shall hold and pursue claims for the proceeds of their sale equal to the price of the Goods for and behalf of the Company. The Buyer shall fully pursue such claims and if necessary shall recover the sums due by legal process. The Buyer shall if so required by the Company, allow the Company to conduct in the Buyer's name legal proceedings in respect of the monies due on the sale of the Goods. Any sums recovered by the Company as a result of such proceedings (including sums accepted by the Company in settlement thereof whether or not equal to the sums claimed) shall be applied to the reimbursement of the monies due to the Company from the Buyer and then to the reasonable costs incurred by the Company from the Buyer and then to the reasonable costs incurred by the Company in the course of such proceedings. Any balance remaining shall be paid to the Buyer.
10. These terms and conditions shall not remove or reduce any statutory rights.
11. All contracts between the Company and the Buyer shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and the Buyer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Law in England in respect of them.
12. Errors and Omissions excepted.
Terms and Conditions of WARECash
1. WARECash is only to be used on products that are not already discounted within your bespoke pricing.
2. WARECash can only be used on our products and cannot be redeemed for anything else.
3. WARECash can only be earned and used online only, this does not apply to physical store or telephone sales.
4. Your WARECash will automatically be accessible in your wallet, and can be used for any future orders.