Health & Safety Policy
WAREUK.COM Ltd will control its activities to avoid causing unnecessary or unacceptable risk to the safety and health of all employees, visitors, temporary workers and the general public.
The objects of this policy are:
- To promote standards of health, safety and welfare which complies with the requirements of The Health and Safety At Work Act 1974 and supporting statutory provisions, regulation and approved codes of practice applicable to the company’s operations and activities.
- Commitment to the prevention of accidents, injury and ill health.
- To recognise the responsibility of the company and its employees in their duty to comply with all applicable health and safety legislation.
- To develop health and safety awareness and individual responsibility for health and safety matters.
- To provide all employees with the necessary resources, equipment, information, instruction, training, and supervision they need to work safely.
- To maintain a healthy and safe working environment for employees with adequate facilities and arrangements for their welfare.
- To consult with employees in matters affecting health and safety and promote feedback from personnel.
- Commitment to continual improvement of the health & safety management system.
- Establish and maintain measurable objectives and targets for safety performance and regular review of these objectives.
- Ensuring that this policy is communicated to all people working under the control of the company.
This policy is maintained and reviewed at least annually to ensure continual suitability and that any changes in our organisation, arrangements, scope of operations and our working practices are considered.
Overall responsibility for Health and Safety lies with the Managing Director.